Tuesday 26 November 2013

DIY nail polish remover

Posted by Unknown at 22:25
Hey everyone,

Today the I would b sharing a very good DIY idea.. I no u all love beautiful nails but removing it seems little messy.. So this tutorial will help u make your own n very convenient remover..

                                      

Things you'll need :

A plastic bottle with an air tight lid
Hard Sponge
Scissors 
Acetone or any liquid nail paint remover

Procedure:

Take the sponge n cut it to the size of the empty bottle..
Stuff the bottle with the sponge keeping a space of a pencil in the centre.
Pour the acetone or nail paint remover into the sponges.
Close the lid n shake it well
Dip your pinger in the centre n juz revolve the bottle around n pull off your nail.. Voila..!! 

Do try it n share your comments..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to be recommended this blog by means of my cousin.
I'm now not certain whether this publish is written through
him as nobody else understand such certain approximately my problem.
You are incredible! Thank you!

Also visit my site - naturally straighten hair

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos