Monday, 11 November 2013

SLS free shampoos..

Posted by Amani Zaara at 03:34
Hey guys recently I've been facing lots of trouble wid my scalp.. As u know every shampoo consist of sodium laureth sulphate which is a chemical used for creating lather.. N that is the main issue foe hair fall or dandruff. With the weather change m facing a dry scalp n also dandruff.. So I recently did a ill survey on SOS free shampoos n il b sharing that wid u guys today..
I was using Paul Michelle tea tree special shampoo but it also contains sls..

So here is my list of some of the SLS free shampoos..
1- Moroccan oil moisture repair shampoo
2- organic surge shampoo
3- Khadi shampoo
4- Giovanni shampoo
5- Johnson's baby shampoo
6- body shop rainforest shampoo
7- lush shampoo


I have placed an order for moroccan oil shampoo .. it comes in two variants.. one is moisture repair n other is extra volume.. since I have very fine flat hair I have ordered for extra volume one. I'll review it after using it for two weeks..
hope this benefits u.. I recommend sls free shampoo to everybody as its chemical free n good for healthy hair..

XOXO :*


2 comments:

Cathedral Range on 6 January 2014 at 16:10 said...

Thanks for Posting ! first time I have found a genuine post related to Chemical Free Shampoo

Amani Zaara on 8 January 2014 at 21:42 said...

Thnx cathedral.. Hope my posts help u in some way..

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos