Monday 11 November 2013

SLS free shampoos..

Posted by Unknown at 03:34
Hey guys recently I've been facing lots of trouble wid my scalp.. As u know every shampoo consist of sodium laureth sulphate which is a chemical used for creating lather.. N that is the main issue foe hair fall or dandruff. With the weather change m facing a dry scalp n also dandruff.. So I recently did a ill survey on SOS free shampoos n il b sharing that wid u guys today..
I was using Paul Michelle tea tree special shampoo but it also contains sls..

So here is my list of some of the SLS free shampoos..
1- Moroccan oil moisture repair shampoo
2- organic surge shampoo
3- Khadi shampoo
4- Giovanni shampoo
5- Johnson's baby shampoo
6- body shop rainforest shampoo
7- lush shampoo


I have placed an order for moroccan oil shampoo .. it comes in two variants.. one is moisture repair n other is extra volume.. since I have very fine flat hair I have ordered for extra volume one. I'll review it after using it for two weeks..
hope this benefits u.. I recommend sls free shampoo to everybody as its chemical free n good for healthy hair..

XOXO :*


3 comments:

Unknown on 6 January 2014 at 16:10 said...

Thanks for Posting ! first time I have found a genuine post related to Chemical Free Shampoo

Unknown on 8 January 2014 at 21:42 said...

Thnx cathedral.. Hope my posts help u in some way..

Victoria Heinicke on 13 June 2022 at 20:15 said...

I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
chemical free shampoo

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos