Monday 28 October 2013

Mac Fix+ review

Posted by Unknown at 00:55
Hey guys m up wid my latest post .. I no it's been a long time but I promise to b regular wid my post now.. So today il be reviewing Mac's most useful product Mac Fix+ .. So let's start wid the review..




My take on dis product:
Basically it's a make up setting spray but I use it in multiple ways.. It's a very refreshing mist.. Without any scent . It's a refreshing mist.. I use it wen m out just to TV my tired face a refreshing splash.. It has multiple uses as I said.
It can b used to set Ua pigmented eye shadows. Just spray a lil amount on a flat surface , dip your brush into the the fix+ n den in your pigments n apply over the lid.. It will make your shadow stay in place without making it fall.
For fixing your make up spray it 12 inches away from your face n let it dry..
I think it's an affordable piece n also does a descend job of wat company claims about it..
U can also use dis as a base of your make up.. So pray before u apply your make up..
The bottle is plastic n travel friendly n also sheer so that u can check the quantity of the remaining product..

Rating : 4.6
price:1150 for 100ml

Cons: does not control oil.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos