Monday 28 October 2013

bourjois paris- lilas d'or

Posted by Unknown at 02:06
Hey guys.. how was ur sunday?? I hope relaxing.. lately m being obsessed for blushes.. no matter how many I buy my desire doesnt end..
Today il b reviewing bourjois paris blush in the shade of lilas d'or..
D'or refers to gold.. so as the name itself refers its a shimmery blush wid golden tint..







My take on the product:
Personally iv been looking for exactly dis shade as m a very big fan of Nars orgasm blush.. but since its availability is an issue in india dis is a very beautiful dupe of orgasm.
Shade is beautiful pink n coral undertones n with golden higlights..
Its nicely pigmented as u cn c the swatches it was in a single stroke..
Looks gr8 on fair skin n also on medium tones..
But it comes wid an expensive price tag about 710 rupees..
But worth it I think as it looks gorgeous on my cheeks n I dont even need an highlighter after this..
Highly recommended to ppl who dnt mind spending on ur choice of shade..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos