Thursday 16 January 2014

My Sleek Haul

Posted by Unknown at 04:31
Hello everyone,
How are you all doing?? M great n having fun with parties.. I've been very busy these days so took a break from blogging.. But back with a new haul.. 

I bought awesome sleek products.. U can buy them online since it's a UK brand n availability is a great issue in India.. I've ordered them online from their official site. But I had a terrible experience.. I got the order after 3months.. It got 2 times re dispatched.. Finally the third time it got delivered.. They gave me a tracking shipment as a token of sorry .. 

Usually they do not have a tracking shipment method.. The only free delivery method was Royal Mail which can take 25 days to deliver.. But finally I got them.. Even though I thought I would never get my order I did not loose hope ;) 

I refused to take a refund of money , I told them to re dispatch again n again n finally got my stuff. Here's a sneak peak.. I will review them one by one.. N no doubt the wait was worth it.. They are amazingggggg palettes.. M in loveee :* with them..

Here are the amazing three palettes.. Two of them are blush palettes in three which has three blushes.. N the third one is face form in fair which is a face countering palette with a blush.. M too impressed with the pigmentation n packaging.. Yes they are actually sleek.. :D




I no I've put up images very badly but I promise to review them as beautiful as they are, after all they deserve dat love :p I've been absent since a week on the blogging that's y posting this in hurry.. But reviews will b soon n better..





Enjoy the pics for now :p







7 comments:

Crazyforcosmetics on 16 January 2014 at 11:00 said...

Wow.... lovely.. hope u saw my haul too :)
http://www.crazyforcosmetics.com/search/label/Shopping

Unknown on 16 January 2014 at 19:17 said...

I dont own a single sleek makeup...love the haul...do share ur views!

Unknown on 16 January 2014 at 19:42 said...

Wish I could buy these now. Great haul.

Unknown on 17 January 2014 at 14:27 said...

nice haul.. I have blush by 3 shade flame.. its super pigmented.. I want to buy lace too..

Unknown on 18 January 2014 at 10:17 said...

Review soon! Now I am interested in buying these!

Unknown on 27 January 2014 at 16:12 said...

Lovely haul dear .... Love those colors!!

Unknown on 29 January 2014 at 19:08 said...

Thnx dear..

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos