Friday 10 January 2014

MUA haul

Posted by Unknown at 23:28
Hello everyone,

I've recently placed an order on MUA's official website n they got delivered today.. So m posting u the products I got.. Will only post the pics n will review them soon one by one..



I placed the order on 12th December n got it delivered today.. I was charged shipping charges too but they have made free shipping from now , lucky u all who ever buy these awesome products from the site..


They have launched new collection called MUA Luxe.. So I purchased two shades from Luxe velvete lip lacquer n they are mind blowing.. I missed one lovely pink shade, that was out of stock.. 

Finally completed my nude collection by buying all three neutral palettes .. I had Heaven And Earth n now I purchased these two called Undressed And Undress Me Too.. M v happy with the fact that these two also has matte shades.. These two palettes are known as the dupes for UD Naked n Naked 2 palettes.. 

Do comment if u have any of these or if u want or like these.. Hope u like my picks.. 

3 comments:

Beauty Frontline on 11 January 2014 at 09:39 said...

Beautiful haul, waiting for the reviews.. Have a great weekend!

xoxo
Gowmy

Unknown on 12 January 2014 at 11:24 said...

wow awesome haul
check out my blog for a MAC give-away
http://itskrisworld.blogspot.in/2014/01/mac-riri-heart-riri-woo-lipstick-give.html

Unknown on 12 January 2014 at 17:06 said...

Lovely haul. I've been dying to get undress me too palette.

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos