Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Maybelline Haul

Posted by Unknown at 00:18
Hello everyone , 
Hw ru all doing? I was out for buying some grocery but as u all no an makeup obsessed person will b dragged towards cosmetic counters , so I was just checking out the lip liners n then I ended up buying many other things.
 Il be reviewing every product one by one.. But for now m just sharing the pics of the stuff I bought. I have bought a lot of stuff lately but vl post one by one. GOSF discounts plus sales in malls n my friends wedding made me buy a lot of stuff.. 
N this month falls to b my bday month, it was on 7th dec.. So it's actually a shopping month for me.. 
Well il soon b doing a giveaway by the end of this month.. Its gonna b my first giveaway.. So keep following my posts for the updates..



6 comments:

Vipra S on 17 December 2013 at 19:08 said...

Lovely haul Girl :) .. I'm eyeing the Cheeky Blush soon :) .. I loved your purchases :)

Unknown on 17 December 2013 at 19:11 said...

Do get that one.. its pretty amazing. . N cheap too..

Unknown on 17 December 2013 at 20:34 said...

love the haul and that palette looks great!

Unknown on 17 December 2013 at 22:45 said...

Awesome haul.

Unknown on 17 December 2013 at 23:06 said...

Yeah its great.. il b uploading a detailed review over it soon..

Unknown on 17 December 2013 at 23:06 said...

Thnx sangeeta

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos