Tuesday 31 December 2013

Fab Bag (vellvette) December 2013 review

Posted by Unknown at 19:15
Hello everyone,
How ru all..? I was lil busy with my friends marriage.. But m back now. So here's my review on the vellvette bag which changed their name to fab bag from now. My subscription expired last month so I renewed it again for 6 months again. So let's start with the review.

Packaging: 


Came in a zipper black bag. With multiple colored stars printed on it. I think the black color is very dull n bag looks old n used. I personally dint like the packaging at all for this month.

Contents:




- Iraya Nourishing Lotus Body Butter
- Brocato Curlinterrupted Treatment Kit (shampoo+conditioner)
- LA Splash Nail Polish Splash-Sparkling Torpedo 
- Bonus: Anna Andre Nail Enamel Remover

My review:

Well m all the way again dissappointed by my bag.. I've seen others bags on thier blog n I really think they all Hv got better products . Some got TIGI products or Burt bees etc..



N moreover I have clearly mentioned in my questionnaire that I have a flat straight hair. But still they got me the product that is shampoo n conditioner for straightening the hair.. I was so upset seeing these two.. It's a total waste for me.
the only good thing abt dis product is its sls free Parabeen free. .



Coming to the Iraya nourishing lotus body butter , it may b MOISTURIZING but I dint like its smell.. I won't use this as well.



LA Splash nail polish splash was the only good product  but the shade I got is silver with multi glitter.. M a gold person n not much into silvers.. I might rarely use this one.



I won't comment on a bonus product which is a acetone free nail paint remover n I dint like the featured products at all so wat to say about the bonus one.

I got good products in the last month bag as it was my expiring month n they wanted me to renew it. But again they came back to offering useless products.. By far worst bag ever..

Wat did u get in your bag n wats ur favorite from this months bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos