Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Envy Box Feb Edition Review

Posted by Unknown at 23:23
Hello everyone..
Today m gonna review my first envy box.. I've subscribed to this box reading the great reviews by my fellow bloggers.. So here's the valentines month envy box..



Price: 850/- for 1 month subscription 

M quite impressed with the products n quality, quantity is very less but m glad they serve better brands.
They also promised to include some great makeup brands in the coming months. M exited to c some luxurious makeup. 
I've got decent size 5 samples n one free for valentines month special. It's an perfume sample for men by Givenchy.. 


The brands I got samples from for this month are Forest Essential , Thalgo , Givenchy , Eminence Organics and Crabtree & Evelyn.

Packaging: 

Comes in a square box in nice peach color with black label of the brand name. The lid is closed with a magnetic case . Once u open the box there's a beautiful multicolored mosaic print cloth pouch. All the products are within the pouch n the best thing about the box was it's fragrance. The box smelled awesome as soon as I opened it ..

My take on the box:

The products I got are:


1-Forest Essentials Lip Balm- sugared rose petal 5gm , Rs.595/-


I got a full size of this one. It smells amazing.. Like a real rose petals , it's soft pink in color . I usually don't prefer pot balms as they aren't that hygienic .. But this smells sooo good m happy I don't mind..

2-Eminence Organics- Chocolate Mousse Hydration Masque, 60ml Rs.4393/-


I got a sample size of this which is very small :( might b only one use or two but it's written 4 uses on the card.. Let's use n try .. But it smells delicious like a chocolate n I can't resist myself from applying or eating it :p will review this after the use.. The ingredient list consist of macadamia , almond n jojoba oil.. All are pretty useful for the skin purpose.

3-Thalgo Oxygen SOS Serum 30ml Rs.3125/-


I got two samples of 2ml each . It's a oxygen serum for face. It claims to eliminate toxins n boosts radiance . It provides additional oxygen to the skin which is lost by the polluted environment . Will review this after use.. It may give 4 uses.

4-Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy 100ml Rs.1295-1395/-


I got a sample of 25gms in Himalayan Blue fragrance. I like the size after seeing small 2ml sized tubes. The fragrance is more of a grand maa's cosmetics . It claims to moisturize the hands n it's an award winning product. I applied a tiny bit on my hands n noticed a smooth texture n my hands felt soft n smooth.. 

5-Givenchy Dahlia Noir Leau 50ml Rs.4745/ 125ml Rs.7499


Obviously I got a sample of this which is 1ml in size n i like strong floral fragrances so it's perfect for me . I loved it n il surely buy the full size in this. It's an elegant refreshing citrus fragrance. It's gonna b a perfect wear for summer..

Now this is a extra product which is said to b given as a gift to my valentine :p

Givenchy Gentlemen Only- for that spl man in your life!


Again a sample of 1ml n smells great. It's a nice woody fragrance with classic freshness. Perfect for his summer times.. 

Overall I loved the box n all the products , atleast m happy that I got to see some variety unlike my vellvette box which only sends me body lotions, body butters n shower gels. M gonna re subscribe for 6 months now. The only thing I want more is some more of brands n some makeup which they promised to add some in few coming months.. What more can I ask in luxury !! If u want a luxury sample box yhen go get this.. Its worth all the money.. :)

Overall verdict: 4.5/5
0.5 gets minus fr not including makeup.. 

What did u like in your box? Do let me no. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos