Tuesday 18 February 2014

International Haul & Cherry Culture Website Review

Posted by Unknown at 18:25
Hello everyone,
How are u ppl..?? M doing good n extremely busy wid preparations. As I told u all the news is m gonna get married nxt month..
M busy with all the preparations n shopping.  M also stocking up my vanity wid lots of new makeup products.
M disappointedd by that.. online shopping n iv discovered some great websites for shopping makeup online.. today m reviewing a website called cherryculture.com
It has all great brands like nyx, millani rimmel, etc.. 


I did some shopping in an offer period in which I got 20% off on my total bill..


I bought some good nyx products n milani too..
The only thing I dislikes was shipping charges.  I was charged 13$ for shipping.  But then I wanted those products badly n since I live in hyderabad where der is no sephora or international brands online shopping becomes must for a makeup lover.
But alhamdulillah iv stocked up every must hv products frm any international brands easily through online shopping..
I posses all the products which a makeup bloggers frm UK or US may have..
For now heres the sneak pic of my haul n I vl review them each one by one..
Hope u like my haul..









M quite impressed with the packaging n quality. I got all products safe n also quite soon.. my order got dispatched on 10th n i recieved it today on 18th.. M vry happy i chosethis products.. but only milani liners are quite dried in texture .. m very disappointed by these two liners but i loved the shades of them.. overall good experience.. 

3 comments:

Unknown on 19 February 2014 at 03:55 said...

Grgs haul..loved everything. .

My recent one : http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/02/mua-britain-irelands-next-top-model-palette-review-swatches-look.html

pragya on 26 February 2014 at 16:24 said...

congrats Amani for the great news of getting married!! loved ur haul...and its my first visit to ur blog and U have a very nice place!! great job sweety!!

mary on 17 March 2014 at 07:15 said...

we don't have those brand in pune no YSL no NYX no NARS no CHENNEL no no no

Post a Comment

 

Faboholic Fire Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos